Brad C. Hill, D.O.
- Medical Specialty/Subspecialty: Anesthesiology/Pain Management
- Board Certification: American Board of Anesthesiology - Board Certified; American Board of Anesthesiology - Pain Management - Board Certified
- Undergraduate Institution: University of North Alabama, Florence, AL
- Medical School: Des Moines University, Des Moines, IA
- Internship/Residency: Ohio University, Athens, OH / Vanderbilt University, Nashville, TN - Anesthesiology
- Fellowship: University of Vermont, Burlington, VT - Anesthesiology - Pain Management
- Professional Society Memberships: American Society of Anesthesiologists, American Medical Association, American Society of Interventional Pain Physicians
Dr. Hill enjoys employing spinal cord stimulation and radiofrequency ablation to effectively treat neck and back pain. He also has a particular interest in treating those suffering with complex regional pain syndrome. His hobbies include running, attending college football games, listening to music and playing guitar.