Welcome to a multi-disciplinary approach to treating acute and chronic pain in middle Tennessee.
At The Pain Management Group we strive to provide evidence-based quality medical service in a caring environment.
Our physicians are fellowship-trained specialists who utilize a combination of interventional procedures, medication management, and medical equipment selection to best individualize a care plan to suit the needs of the patient and of our referring providers.
Drs. Leone, Hill, and Miller are board-certified anesthesiologists who subsequently undertook additional training and earned subspecialty certification in pain management. We employ the knowledge of soft tissue specialists, physical therapists, and mental health professionals to treat the multitude of systems affected by living with pain.
- Arthritis (osteo-, rheumatoid, psoriatic)
- Fibromyalgia and myofascial pain syndromes
- Spine pain (facet arthropathy, degenerative disc disease, scoliosis)
- Chest wall pain (post-thoracotomy, costochondritis, non-operable angina)
- Abdominal and pelvic pain
- Complex regional pain syndrome (formerly reflex sympathetic dystrophy)
- Post-herpetic neuralgia
- Peripheral neuropathy (diabetic, chemotherapy-induced)
- Temporomandibular joint pain
Our physicians perform diagnostic and therapeutic procedures to determine the cause of pain and decrease the level of pain, minimize the need for narcotic medication. These procedures are performed at The Tennessee Pain Surgery Center, located next to our clinic.