07 Jul A Note to Our Patients: COVID-19 Preparedness
Due to the special circumstances of the COVID-19 virus, The Pain Management Group has updated patient and staff safety guidelines. To continue to prevent the spread of disease, we are taking all necessary precautions to allow us to continue to provide care in a safe environment. Our centers remain open Monday-Friday, 7am-4pm.
Please see below for a list of updated health and safety measures.
- We continue to follow the CDC Guidelines for proper hand hygiene, as well as thorough exam room sanitation following each patient visit.
- Our patient lobbies have been rearranged to accommodate the six-foot social distancing requirements.
- Patients may choose to wait in their personal vehicle rather than our lobby If the patient prefers to wait in their vehicle, we will text or meet the patient at the vehicle to bring them directly to the exam room.
We are asking our patients to please:
- Wear a mask or face covering in our centers.
- If you feel sick or develop a fever or respiratory symptoms, please call our office prior to your appointment.
- Whenever possible, limit the number of people to the patient only for appointments.
As always, we are committed to providing high-quality, comprehensive pain management care. We will continue to prioritize the health and safety of our patients, staff and community. For more information, please visit thepainmanagementgroup.com.
We are committed to providing holistic, individualized care and vow to treat each patient with compassion and respect, never turning anyone away. Our physicians are fellowship-trained pain specialists who utilize a combination of interventional procedures and medication management services to tailor a personalized care plan for each patient’s long-term pain relief.